Monday 9 February 2015

Welcome to Runaway Productions AS Coursework blog! Here you will see the process involved in creating our opening sequence "INGRID". 

Members of the group: 
  • Christina- Camera operator, Editor, Casting director, Location finder, Risk assessor, Writer
  • Tasneem- Director, Production logo creator, Animator, Title design, Director of photography
  • Sammy- Assistant director, hair and make-up artist, Lighting, Props manager  

INGRID- Film Summary

A secret government organisation is in search of the perfect young assassin to join their evil team and to do this they are putting young adults through a series of intense tests. No one has survived yet though.

Through researching the brightest minds and strongest teenagers in the country they have found their perfect match. Her name is Ingrid.

To her peers, Ingrid seems to be an ordinary 16 year old girl. But she's not. She has the highest intelligence in the country for her age and through self defense skills her father taught her, she is also one of the strongest. This makes her a target for the government organisation so she must use her superior skills to fight back and save herself and her family from being eliminated for good.

by Christina

3 comments:

  1. I will be continuing with our edit on Final Cut, adding the foley sounds and titling and making any adjustments we need to. I will also start explaining how we have improved each time with the edits, making sure I comment on how we have progressed in detail. I will then take some pictures of our main character to be used for our poster. Then we will be making a start on a trailer for our film and so I will look through the shots we have in our opening sequence and how to encorporate them into a trailer.- Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will use more terminology in my tasks and use them more accurately. I will also start (and finish) audience research and sound research mainly talking about how we can use different sounds either diagetically or non-diagetically to create more of a story and improve edits. I will also continue to take all feedback we get an incorporate them into different files and displays to show how we are continuously using audience feedback in our work and improving it that way. -Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will continue making the titling for our opening sequence using both Photoshop and After Effects. I will be posting my research on Film4 and the production animation that I have created. I will also be researching and analysing posters of films that we have researched and show how I will incorporate the ideas gained from this into our own film poster. I will also start recording and editing foley sound to add into our opening sequence. - Tasneem

    ReplyDelete